10th International Conference on Biomedical Engineering and Systems (ICBES 2023)
August 3, 2023
August 5, 2023
Brunel University, London, United Kingdom
The 10th International Conference on Biomedical Engineering and Systems (ICBES 2023) will be delivered in-person in London, United Kingdom and virtually, providing the opportunity of online presentation for the people who can not travel for any reason. Attendees will be able to connect with researchers from across the globe and network in-person or virtually. The registration fee for virtual participation is reduced.
The Conference Proceedings will be published with an ISSN and ISBN, indexed in Scopus Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar and archived permanently in Portico.
The 10th International Conference on Biomedical Engineering and Systems (ICBES’23) aims to become the leading annual conference in fields related to biomedical engineering and systems. The goal of this biomedical engineering conference 2023 is to gather scholars from all over the world to present advances in the relevant fields and to foster an environment conducive to exchanging ideas and information. This conference will also provide an ideal environment to develop new collaborations and meet experts on the fundamentals, applications, and products of the mentioned fields.
ICBES is an acronym for International Conference on Biomedical Engineering and Systems.
Topics for ICBES 2023 include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Biofluid Mechanics
- Biomedical Devices
- Biomedical Engineering
All submissions accepted as posters will be presented orally by the authors for 5 minutes
Final Extended Paper Submission Deadlines
Final Extended Notification to Authors
Final Extended Early-Bird Registration
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome.
- all submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- the congress proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- the conference proceedings will be indexed by Scopus, Elsevier , Google Scholar and Semantic Scholar
- each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- the proceedings will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world).
- selected papers from the congress will be submitted for possible publication in the Journal of Biomedical Engineering and Biosciences (JBEB) (publication fees may apply)
Learn More »
Dr. Zheng Liu
University of British Columbia, Canada
Chongqing Jiaotong University, China
Congress Local Chair
Registration fee includes the following:
- Publication of 1 accepted paper in the proceedings. Publication of each additional paper requires a €200 EUR registration
- Conference package including a USB of the proceedings with all registered accepted papers
- Buffet lunch for each day of the conference
- 2 coffee breaks for each day of the conference
- 1 banquet dinner OR cruise tour
Important information for accompanying person(s): Please be informed that the accompanying person can NOT be a co-author.
Co-authors, regardless if 1 author is attending, must pay the full registration fee.
The accompany person fee is only for spouses and/or children. Please contact us if you are unsure.
Virtual registration fee includes the following:
- Publication of 1 accepted paper in the proceedings. Publication of each additional paper requires a €150 EUR registration
- Access to all the sessions of the conference