11th International Conference on Biomedical Engineering and Systems (ICBES 2024)
The previous event in this conference series, ICBES 2023, was held on August 03 – 05, 2023 in London, United Kingdom. Our year-long planning and organization of several committees resulted in the conference becoming a major success. Please see below some of the highlights of the event.
Paper Submission Deadlines
Notification to Authors
Best Paper Award Winners
We would like to congratulate the following authors for winning the Best Paper Award:
- Danila Vella, RiMED Foundation, Palermo, Italy for the paper entitled: “Comparative Assessment Of Prosthetic Biomaterials For Cardiac Applications“
- Ioana Cretu, Brunel University London, UK for the paper entitled: “Multimodal Arrhythmia Classification Using Deep Neural Networks“
- Dr. HAO-MING HSIAO, National Taiwan University, Taiwan for the paper entitled: “Effects of Tapered-Strut Design on Corrosion Resistance for Biodegradable Magnesium Stents“
- Kasra Soleimani, University of Calgary, Canada for the paper entitled: “Multimodal Fluid Movement in Porous Bone via Blood Pressure: A Porous Media Theory“
EECSS 2023 Congress Proceedings
Proceedings of the 9th World Congress on Electrical Engineering and Computer Systems and Science (EECSS 2023) are open access. You can find them in the link below.
Video: EECSS Congress 2023
ICBES 2023 Website
To view the website for the previous event in this conference series, please visit:
The Conference Program for the International Conference on Biomedical Engineering and Systems (ICBES 2023) is available in the link below.
Photos of the Conference
To view the photos taken during the ICBES 2023 Conference please visit:
Registration fee includes the following:
- Publication of 1 accepted paper in the proceedings. Publication of each additional paper requires a €250 EUR registration
- Buffet lunch for each day of the conference
- 2 coffee breaks for each day of the conference
- 1 banquet dinner OR cruise tour
Important information for accompanying person(s): Please be informed that the accompanying person can NOT be a co-author.
Co-authors, regardless if 1 author is attending, must pay the full registration fee.
The accompany person fee is only for spouses and/or children. Please contact us if you are unsure.
Virtual registration fee includes the following:
- Publication of 1 accepted paper in the proceedings. Publication of each additional paper requires a €150 EUR registration
- Access to all the sessions of the conference