Plenary and Keynote Speakers
11th International Conference on Biomedical Engineering and Systems (ICBES 2024)
We are pleased to announce the plenary and keynote speakers for the 11th International Conference on Biomedical Engineering and Systems:
Dr. Bela Suki
Boston University, USA
Béla Suki received his PhD from the University of Szeged, Hungary. Currently, he is a professor of Biomedical Engineering at Boston University. He is an elected Fellow of the American Institute for Medical and Biological Engineering and the Biomedical Engineering Society, and also received a presidential award from the National Institutes of Health. He has published over 250 peer-reviewed articles, one book and numerous book chapters in various areas including complexity, respiratory physiology, biomechanics, as well as modeling nonlinear and network phenomena in physiology and mechanobiology.
Topic of Plenary: On The Role of Biomechanics in Respiratory Drug Discovery
Registration fee includes the following:
- Publication of 1 accepted paper in the proceedings. Publication of each additional paper requires a €250 EUR registration
- Buffet lunch for each day of the conference
- 2 coffee breaks for each day of the conference
- 1 banquet dinner OR cruise tour
Important information for accompanying person(s): Please be informed that the accompanying person can NOT be a co-author.
Co-authors, regardless if 1 author is attending, must pay the full registration fee.
The accompany person fee is only for spouses and/or children. Please contact us if you are unsure.
Virtual registration fee includes the following:
- Publication of 1 accepted paper in the proceedings. Publication of each additional paper requires a €150 EUR registration
- Access to all the sessions of the conference