7th International Conference on Biomedical Engineering and Systems (ICBES’20)
August 13, 2020 - August 15, 2020 | Prague , Czech Republic
IMPORTANT: In the case of external factors outside of the author’s control (ex. Visa rejection, coronavirus, family emergency, etc.), we will provide the option for registered authors to present via a 10-15 minute video that will be shown at the conference. For more information about this option, please email email@example.com
The Conference Proceedings will be published with an ISSN and ISBN, indexed in Google Scholar, and archived permanently in Portico.
The 7th International Conference on Biomedical Engineering and Systems (ICBES’20) aims to become the leading annual conference in fields related to biomedical engineering and systems. The goal of ICBES’20 is to gather scholars from all over the world to present advances in the relevant fields and to foster an environment conducive to exchanging ideas and information. This conference will also provide an ideal environment to develop new collaborations and meet experts on the fundamentals, applications, and products of the mentioned fields.
ICBES is an acronym for International Conference on Biomedical Engineering and Systems.
Topics for ICBES’20 include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Biofluid Mechanics
- Biomedical Devices
- Biomedical Engineering
Poster Board Dimensions:
Authors presenting via poster boards are to be informed that poster boards are 90 cm height and 70 cm width.
Extended Paper Submission Deadlines
Extended Notification to Authors
Extended Early-Bird Registration
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome.
- all submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- the congress proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- the conference proceedings will be indexed by Google Scholar
- each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- the proceedings will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world).
- selected papers from the congress will be submitted for possible publication in the Journal of Biomedical Engineering and…
Learn More »
Dr. Neel Sharma
Clinician Academic in Gastroenterology, Queen Elizabeth Hospital Birmingham, University of Birmingham, UK